Saturday, July 9, 2011

California

I had spent 2.5 weeks in California....One to tinker at the idea of finding a job there, another to possibly move....And another to spend some time with my brother and his family.

Which included these two little guys


My nephews Roen and Cameron

We did manage to find some time for some places to try out.

We had Carney's


Which was alright, although I did notice the line would minimize then grow..


We also managed to go to SinBala

Where, the second time around I had a bowl of the Taiwanese Niu Rao Mien (Beef noodles) and the Oyster Omelette.


We also managed to stop for lunch as well at the Kogi Truck near Universal City



We also managed to stop by Porto's

Which was also unfailingly delicious every single time.  

The trip was exhausting overall.  I did enjoy the weather, and the time spent with family.  

I'm also back to buckling down once and again.  





No comments:

Post a Comment